Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I Won a Major Award!

Mr. Jack Freckles nominated me for a special award, pals!

Here's MJF's blog: Barks From MrJackFreckles
Give him a visit, he's a nice guy!
Now on to the award!

There are some  Rules:
1.  Thank the person/fur who nominated you and link back and recognize their blog in your post.
2.  Answer the 10 questions posted by the blogger who nominated you.
3.  Nominate 10 bloggers for the award.
4.  Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.

Thank you, MJF!!
Here's his questions and my answers!

1. Whats your Nickname?  Oh boy, I've got tons of nicknames BOL!  The Fizzinator, Fashizzle, Fizzbutt, Pooh, Pooh Fry, Poohy, Puffball, Puffy, Puffaletta, Fuzzy, Frizzy...seriously, pals, I could go on and on...
2. Do you like your furblings if you have any? I don't have any, but I've got cousins that I love!  Tuna is my newest cousin, he's great!  Me and Winnie don't get along very well, she's afraid of me.  Thumper is kinda my Uncle, but I'm older than him.  We play a LOT.  I met Lycan (a German Shepherd) one time when he was a puppy.  I owned him.  But Momma says he's a lot bigger now and I'd probably be scared.  Hmph.
3. What do you do when the phone rings?  Nothing...but when the doorbell rings LOOK OUT!!
4. Do you evfur howl? No, I mostly just bark. And bark. And bark.  WOOF!
5. Do you dream?  I was dreaming just last night!  My bag legs were kicking and I was whimpering.  Momma and Daddy think I was dreaming about chasing the evil bunnies that live in our yard!  BOL!
6. Who is your fave unfur in your furmily, your Mom, your Dad, or an unfurbling?( or someone else?) I'm more of a Momma's boy, but Natalie (my Momma's niece) is my BFF and F and F and F!
7. Did you evfur get in trouble using your teeth?  I used to a LOT when I was a young pup.  I would chew up Momma's books and flip flops like it was my job!  And I used to bite Daddy so much he had to put apple bitter spray on his hands to make me stop!  I'm a big boy now, I rarely use my teeth except to eat!
8. Where is your fave place to go to visit?  Oh boy I LOVE to visit!  I like visiting both Grammy's houses for different reasons!  Grammy Hunter has Thumper, so I like to go there and play!  And Grammy DeLuca has a HUGE back yard that gets all kinds of critters in it and makes for some good sniffing!  Plus Pap Pap D gives the best ear rubs!
9. Are you allowed to run free anywhere?  No...Momma says I have an "impulse control problem" and I would run off without a thought.  I used to be able to run in the backyard, but Daddy busted one of the fences and now there's a big hole there.
10. Do you sleep curled up in a ball, or stretched out?  When I'm at the top of the bed I curl into a schnauzer ball.  When I sleep at the foot of the bed I stretch out!

I would love it if ANY of my pals would answer my questions, cause I nominate ALL of you BOL!!

1.  What's your favorite thing to chase?
2. If you could eat any people food (and not get sick from it BOL) what would it be?
3. Do you have a favorite toy, and if so, what is it?
4. Where is your favorite place to nap?
5. Are you more of an indoor pal or an outdoor pal?
6. How do you greet your people when they come home?
7. Squirrels: evil or fun?  Discuss.
8. Do you wear clothes?
9. What's the worst thing you've ever eaten?  Did you get sick?
10. How do you celebrate your barkday?

5 comments:

  1. I loved you answers Fizzy! Fun to know all about you and then some!

    Here are my answers to *your* questionaire:

    1. What's your favorite thing to chase?
    Varmints of course.

    2. If you could eat any people food (and not get sick from it BOL) what would it be?
    Cheese and all ther yummy meat and some more bigger pieces of crunchy salad items...Mmmm!

    3. Do you have a favorite toy, and if so, what is it?
    My Stuffie squirrel dude and Foxie Dude; I shake em to death!

    4. Where is your favorite place to nap?
    Anywhere there is a nest handy and maybe the floor if its warm...
    ( I would use the couch...but then I would be in doggy jail.

    5. Are you more of an indoor pal or an outdoor pal?
    I love being outdoors to snoopervise the peeps in their chores there, or to guard the yard, but I am just as happy to be indoors when the peeps are there, too.

    6. How do you greet your people when they come home?
    Woof-woof! Then I dance about and grab squirrel stuffie or Foxie dude and shake em up. Sometimes I get the zoomies and go round and round the dining room table. At night when growlmy gets home from work, I will zoom way out into the back, even though there is no light on back there. So far never bumped into anything...

    7. Squirrels: evil or fun? Discuss.
    Dem are evil and evil is my final answer.

    8. Do you wear clothes?
    Only if growlmy decides to do a picture session...then they come right off again, BOL! At least this rarely happens anymore due to her being busy with a job and chores and stuff...

    9. What's the worst thing you've ever eaten? Did you get sick?
    Um...dead groundhog...then I did a big urka-gurka...and then I was hungry again, BOL!

    10. How do you celebrate your barkday?
    Why, by barking of course! BOL!



    ------
    And Happy Gotcha Day to YOU, Fizzy!!
    Woofs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, even though I knowed yu fur a long time, I still learnt sum stuff 'bout yu Fizz!
    I sure dint know yu had a hole in yur fence! Bol!

    An lookie how MJF sneakied in there with more good stuff 'bout him too!

    Bol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Fizzy! I came back to send you a prezzie fur your Gotcha Day.

    http://kimages.imikimi.com/image/1qtzM-1YQ.jpg

    If you C/P that URL, there will be a piccie fur ya!

    Woofs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crikey ..... glad I don't have that "impulse control problem". It sounds a bit freaky!! It was good to get to know all that stuff, Fizzy. I'll answer your questions.
    1. Bunnies ..... I LOVE to chase bunnies or Roos but they can be a bit scary. they're HUGE!!
    2. CHOCOLATE!! I love chocolate ...... HEAPS!!
    3. My favourite toys all belong to the Grandkids. I've got heaps of toys but my favourites are the ones I'm not allowed to have. I sneak off with them all the time!!
    4. I like to nap out on our outside table where I can see all the action on the river at the front of our house. Mum's put a soft bed on it for me. A bed on a table!!! Crikey ... some people might think that's a bit unhygienic, aye?? No-one eats out there until Mum's decontaminated it.
    5.Inside .... outside ..... I don't care but I do like company so I mainly like where Mum and Dad are.
    6.With great enthusiasm! I don't like being left alone so I go a bit crazy when my folks get home. I do that zoomie thing around the diningroom table ...... just like MR JF Sir. Mind you I'm NEVER left alone for long. I've been known to do bad things if I am. I eat beds, usually!!
    7. Crikey ..... I don't know! We don't have squirrels but if they are anything like possums then they are fun AND a little bit evil.
    8. Crikey ..... I hate to admit to this but Yes ... I don't mind wearing clothes. Spose it came about cause I have to wear a coat to keep me warm in winter as I don't have much fur on my skinny bones. I've got a great Elvis outfit. I love wearing that!!
    9. Well that depends on who you are. Mum would say it was a dead mutton bird and I did get sick after that but crikey it was good while I was eatin' it. I wouldn't let anyone near me. No-one was going to take that away from me. I urka gurka'd (as Freckles says) feathers all over the place. My version would have to be olives. I hate olives. I'll pretty much eat anything else.
    10. With CAKE Fizzy ..... with CAKE!! I never urka gurka cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luved readin all bout you!
    Here are my answers:

    1. What's your favorite thing to chase? Skwerrils. Bunnies are fun too, but skwerrils are number one.
    2. If you could eat any people food (and not get sick from it BOL) what would it be? A gigantic MEATZ™ buffet.
    3. Do you have a favorite toy, and if so, what is it? I luvs my hippo stuffies.
    4. Where is your favorite place to nap? On da back of da couch and da foot of da bed.
    5. Are you more of an indoor pal or an outdoor pal? I are indoors most da time, but I luv going out in da backyard too.
    6. How do you greet your people when they come home? Barkin. And barkin some more and maybe some jumpin at em.
    7. Squirrels: evil or fun? Discuss. EVIL! But so fun to do da shakey shakey on.
    8. Do you wear clothes? Yup, I's got a whole collection.
    9. What's the worst thing you've ever eaten? Did you get sick? I had some treats dat gave me diarrhea one time. It were not fun.
    10. How do you celebrate your barkday? Eggie weggie breakfast, tons of toys, pool ball, and hopefully a new dress.

    ReplyDelete