Sunday, November 29, 2015

I'm Doin Ok!

I'm doing ok, pals.  I went back to the vet lady on Friday, and she's real happy with how I looked and how I was acting.  Way more energy for this old man!  The vet said that's cause the blood is flowing good again BOL!  Momma just has to keep taking data on my breathing, which she says is no big deal.  She already obsessively watches me pee and pooh, why not breathing, too?  Such fun hobbies Momma has.  Anywoof, keep the prayers coming, though, pals, just in case.

"Take me home, Momma!  The vet lady is nice, but home is nicer!  No one sticks things in your pooper!"

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you and that you are feeling a lot better:))

    I'm pawyering fur you,Fizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good fur yu Fizzy! Keep up the good wurk !

    ReplyDelete