Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Did all of my pals have a wonderful holiday season?  I sure did!  Check out this new sweater I got from my Grammy and Pap Pap and Thumper!

Momma says I look dapper.  I don't know what that means.  Daddy calls me a purple people eater.  I don't know what that means either.
The only sad part about the holidays was no snow!!!  It wasn't even cold!  Momma didn't even need to wear a coat on Christmas Eve or Christmas day because it was warm!  It's super cold now, though, but still no sign of snow any time soon.  *sniff* I love the snow...

Anywoof, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.  Bring on 2015!!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Fizzy!
    And greetings to your peeps, too!
    Looking good in your purple...that is the color of royalty, so now you are Prince Fizzy! BOL!

    Have a great 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yu do look so dapper.
    I think that means yu look hongry! Sumbuddy feed poor Fizzy! Bol!

    Happy New Year to yu an yur family too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' handsome there, Fizzy!!! We gots rain today... lots of it. I hates it.

    Happy 2015!

    ☆´.•´
    .•´✶`*.
    *.*★v . ✶•´ ☆´,•*´¨★ 2015!
    ¸✶.•´¸.•*´✶
    ☆´¸.•★´ ¸.✶* ☆★
    ╱◥◣
    │∩ │◥███◣ ╱◥███◣
    ╱◥◣ ◥████◣▓∩▓│∩
    │╱◥█◣║∩∩∩ ║◥█▓ ▓█
    ๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩๑๑۩
    ۩๑ ӇƛƤƤƳ ƝЄƜ ƳЄƛƦ!﹗๑۩

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crikey Fizzy ..... you little purple people eater, you!!!!!!!!!! Way too cute. So glad you had a great holiday season. You'll get snow soon ....... surely!!!!!!!!!
    Hope 2015 is a great year for you Fizzy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yu r stylin', Fizzy! *whistles* We hab no snowz, tu, bud dere r a storm headin' dis way!!! WOO-HOO!!! Mabbe Dadda will ged tu use hims snow bwower fur da furst time dis wintur!

    ReplyDelete